Thursday, June 17, 2004

A Best Friend

I have had a best friend. He's in the same age as i am (i'm a few months older), and what is so great about it is how we got stuck one and another.he was one from few persons in my life that were able to tell me when i'm going on a wrong way.that's why, not only making me smile, he was also able to make me cry. but each time i try to analyze, how much this person had given me a peace feeling when i was facing my problems, i simply undertand that infact, he was my true friend. once in a while we did something stupid, we started to like each other, and the relationship was worsen one time to another. that was one of my (or, our?) hardest time. so we made a decision to let go and start our friendship right from the start. and he is, still, now, my best buddy. i don't know, but to recieve any message from him is a huge relieve, and then i understand that through our friendship later on, no matter what, he'd be there. it's great when you have true friends in your life, people that would understand you, able to tell you when you messed up or made something good. and you'll realize that you would dare to give as much as you can to those other persons, because you know that they would've done the same...
Friendship is a beautiful bridge, leading you way back home...like a rainbow...
With Luv

No comments: